The last time I took shrooms I started randomly crying for no reason and couldn’t tell if I had to throw up or cry and then curled up in a ball on my friend’s couch.
My friends: “are you okay?”
Me: “I don’t know…”
(this convo was repeated a million times)
Basically mushrooms are heavy and emotional and after doing them twice I still can’t decide how I feel about them, but I want to try them again.
- Ask Me Anything: Female Degradation in the Bedroom
- Ask Me Anything: Deviance Spelled With a “DD”
- Ask Me Anything: Growing Up Poor (and Sometimes Hungry)
- Ask Me Anything: True Life, I Love Sex (A Lot)
- Ask Me Anything: Growing Up Rich
- Ask Me Anything: What Do You Mean You Haven’t Had Sex?
- Ask Me Anything: High on Meth
- Ask Me Anything: Minority at Oxy
- My Struggle with Alcohol: Easier to Pass as a College Student, Than Live with the Stigma of a Drinking Problem